“Open Play” @ the Par-3 Courses
Eligibility: All members in good standing are welcome to play the Par-3 course anytime for just $2.
Cost: $2 greens fee*
Locations: Crossroads Par-3, Jackson Park, Jefferson Park, & Willows Run (Heron Links course).
- CALL ahead for availability or to make a tee time if applicable.
- CHECK IN at the golf shop. Tell them you are a First Tee member, and show your Member ID card or proof of membership.
- SIGN IN on the “Open Play” roster sheet in the golf shop.
- PAY your greens fee of $2 for each First Tee member and the full or posted rate for any non-members.
- Please pay the full or posted rate for any parents and non-members who will be playing.
- Parent supervision is required for those under the age of 13.
- Please demonstrate your best golf etiquette at all times, including repairing ball marks and divots, maintaining a good pace of play, and being mindful of other golfers on the course.
YOUTH ON COURSE
Play a network of 50+ local golf courses, including Chambers Bay, for only $5 greens fees. We have partnered with WA Golf to bring as many local courses as possible into the YOC network so you’ll have plenty of options. See below for instructions and happy golfing!
Cost: As a member of The First Tee, you can purchase your YOC membership at a 25% discount, for only $15.
Where can you play? Click HERE to see the list of courses and available times.
Eligibility: All members at the Par, Birdie, Eagle and Ace levels have the opportunity to register for the Youth on Course program through The First Tee for only $15 and by waiving the online assessment otherwise required for signup.
Not yet at the “PAR” level in The First Tee, but ready to join YOC and play the regulation courses? Click HERE to sign up through WA Golf. All youth age 8 and older are welcome to join the Youth on Course program.
Returning YOC member? Be sure to select the “RENEW” option.