Registration is now closed for 2021.
Would you like to play in 2022?
Submit the following form to join our list!
Submit a form to secure your chance to play! Official registration opens in the spring, but collect pre-registration forms to determine the size and structure of our league for the upcoming year.
What is PGA Jr. League Golf?
Who is eligible for PGA Jr. League Golf?
- PGA JLG enrollment with First Tee Greater Seattle is ideally suited for those who are active members in the program and at the Par, Birdie and Eagle levels, but all those age 7-17 with course play experience* are welcome to apply!
- Players must be returning to the First Tee program, or actively enrolled (at least one season per calendar year).
- *Course play experience required. Must have recorded a score of 63 or better on the Par-3 course, either in Week 9 Championship, or have signed and attested score from an adult or family member. Must also be capable of playing independently on the course, without the support of a family member or “caddie.”
New and Notes:
- We will host two leagues this year:
- 13U – for players age 7-13
- 17U – for players age 14-17
- Team sponsorships are available for just $500. Do you know a company that would like to sponsor or co-sponsor a team? Those additional funds help support the team and those on scholarships. Company logos are embroidered on the jersey, and sponsor signs are presented at home games.
If you are interested in sponsoring a team, please note that in your pre-registration form above, or contact Evan Johnsen, Director of Programs and Development at email@example.com.
- Membership fees for PGA JLG are in addition to your chapter (spring/summer) enrollment.
- As with our regular membership, please choose the fee that best suits your financial situation.
- National average for PGA JLG entry fee is approximately $250 per player, so our goal is to remain as affordable as possible while still covering our costs.
- Fees for PGA JLG include: $75 league fee to PGA (mandatory), greens fees & range balls for each practice and game, staff and instructor wages, snacks, awards, etc.
|$225||Sponsor – support another player!|
- Most events take place on Sunday evenings.
- Orientations designed for new members and those involved as volunteers and coaches, but everyone is welcome.
- Our schedule is subject to change based on the reopening of our counties.
We will continue to move the start of the season based on
|April 15||Player Registration||Deadline May 1|
| Late May
|June 6||Practice/Jamboree||Central Location
|June 13||Game #1||Regional|
|June 20||Game #2||Regional|
|June 27||Game #3||Regional|
|July 11||Game #4||Regional|
|July 18||Game #5||Regional|
| July 25
|August 1||Finale Jamboree||Central Location|
PGA JLG Membership includes:
- (1-2) Team practices.
- (6) weekly games.
- (2) Team jerseys, hat, and bag tag.
- Opportunity to play a variety of local regulation-length golf courses.
- For those selected to the all-star team, a chance to compete in post-season play (nat’l championship in Phoenix, AZ).
PGA JLG Competition Details:
- Teams of 10-12 match up in 2 vs. 2 “scramble” format for 9 holes.
- What is “Scramble” format? 2 players hit shots from the same location, select the better shot, and both play the next from that position, and continue until the ball is in the hole.
- Some groups will have 3 players from each team, in which case players alternate in and out, each playing 6 of the 9 holes.
- Matches held Sunday evenings at approximately 5:30pm.
- Teams represent First Tee program locations, as well as other local golf courses and country clubs.